In this episode I am covering another fourteen items that would make great gift ideas for the photographer in 2021. Many of these items are more expensive but if you are buying for a son or daughter, husband or wife then you will score BIG POINTS with them this year!
The first item is the Spider Pro V2 camera holster system
SpiderPro Mirrorless Dual Camera System v2
Designed by photographers, the SpiderPro Dual Camera System v2 is the perfect carrying solution for the professional sport, wedding, or event photographer looking for a strap-free system for two cameras. Take the weight of your cameras off your neck and shoot longer without fatigue. Your cameras will be comfortably secured, allowing more shots per shoot with easy access.
SpiderPro Single Camera Belt v2
The Spider belt features a secure three-point release belt buckle, to prevent the belt from coming loose while in use. The belt can be easily adjusted to the user’s belt size by lifting the high-strength Velcro strap, and sliding the camera pad to sit comfortably on the hips. There is also a quick-adjust strap near the buckle that can be used to quickly tighten / loosen the belt slightly on the go. This belt has a pre-installed SpiderPro Camera Holster v2.
Second Camera Pad
This kit includes a camera pad that comes with a pre-installed SpiderPro Camera Holster v2. This Second Camera Pad is meant to be paired with our SpiderPro Single Camera Belt v2, and will allow you to holster a second camera on your other hip!
SpiderPro Camera Holster v2
The SpiderPro Camera Holster features a two-position lock designed for both security and quick access in any shooting situation. For even faster access, you can disengage the lock and the holster’s unique design will keep the camera secure and easily accessible for a quick draw.
Mirrorless Camera Plate
Light weight and durable, the Spider Mirrorless Camera Plate is designed for mirrorless cameras. The sliding plate design accommodates most mirrorless camera bodies and does not block the battery door. It attaches to the camera’s 1/4″x20 tripod mount, and features anti-slip rubber pads for stable, secure install, and an anti-twist Spider pin for added security. The Spider Mirrorless Camera Plate has built-in compatibility for Arca-Swiss style tripods, and acts as a tripod adapter. It can also be used with other style tripod adapter plates.
Lens Collar Plate v2
The SpiderPro Lens Collar Plate v2 is specifically designed for longer lenses, such as the 70-200mm. This attaches to your lens collar using the built-in allen wrench, and features both left and right Spider pins. By holstering with the Lens Collar Plate, your gear will balance better for a more comfortable experience and there will be less stress on the camera’s lens mount. For tripod use, the Lens Collar Plate features an Arca-Swiss style tripod profile, while anti-slip rubber grips and anti-rotation features keep the plate aligned with the lens.
(1) SpiderPro Single Camera Belt v2 + Camera Holster
(1) Second Camera Pad + Camera Holster
(2) Mirrorless Camera Plates
(1) Lens Collar Plate v2
- Camera mount securely holds DSLR, compact and point-and-shoot cameras during any physical activity.
- Access your camera fast with a quick release button that withstands over 200 lbs. of force.
- Attaches to any strap/belt up to 2.5 Inch (7.6 cm) wide and 0.6 Inch (1.5 cm) thick.
- Peak Design adapter plates/kits enable Capture (Clip Only) to carry lenses, GoPros, or binoculars.
- Lifetime Warranty: Guaranteed.
- The Travel Tripod brings you pro-level stability, load capacity, and deployed height, yet packs down to the diameter of a water bottle.
- Unique design allows quicker, easier setup/takedown. Secure, fast, and ergonomic camera quick release. Fast-locking, low profile leg cams.
- 20lb weight capacity (optimized for a full-frame DSLR + telephoto lens). Low and inverted modes position your camera inches off the ground . Integrated load hanging hook . Nonslip, shock-absorbing feet .
- Built-in and stowable mobile mount. Securely grips any phone/case .
- Weather and impact-resistant materials. All parts are serviceable, cleanable, and replaceable. Includes a padded, weatherproof case. Guaranteed for life.
- Max is a flat tripod. Flat fits in any bag, gets close to your subjects, sets up quickly, and most importantly is stable
- Max comes with the plate, four spike feet and removable storage box, 1/4″ – 1/4″ male-to-male crossnut, a microfiber pouch, and a 5-year warranty
- Max weighs only 13 oz and is the size of a mini tablet, 5.25” x 7.75” and 5 mm thick
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and high-performance x processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding color Reproduction and gradation of Tones in both stills and video
- New touch function controls let you swipe up/down/left/right to choose function setup which you can use even while
- Country of Origin: China
- Package weight: 3.5 lbs
- Nano-Gi coating technology 9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh Max Magnification 0 16x (telephoto)
- Fujifilm X-T4 Mirrorless Digital Camera with XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens (Black) (USA Warranty) 16652879
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC Memory Card, Vivitar SD Card Reader, 58mm UV Protection Filter
- Spare Fujifilm NP-W235 Li-Ion Battery Pack, Vivitar Lens Cleaning Kit, Memory Card Wallet
- Inside Camera Box: XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens, NP-W235 Li-Ion Battery Pack, AC Power Adapter and Plug, USB Cable, Headphone Adapter, Shoulder Strap, Fujifilm Body Cap, Hot Shoe Cover, Vertical Grip Connection Cover, 1-Year Fujifilm USA Warranty
- Lightest, smallest full-frame EOS camera*
- Rf mount Compatible with RF lenses and EF/EF-S lenses**
- High image quality with 26. 2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast and accurate auto focus
- High Image Quality featuring a New 20 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 204800.
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps electronic (silent) shutter.
- Dual pixel CMOS AF covering approx. 100% area with 1,053 AF areas.
- Subject tracking of people and animals using deep learning technology.
- Video capture resolution: 4K UHD 2160p
- EOS R6 Camera Body, Battery Pack LP-E6NH, Battery Charger LC-E6, Wide Strap, Camera Cover R-F-5
- This Certified Refurbished product is refurbished to factory specifications, it shows limited or no wear; Includes all original accessories plus a 90 Day Warranty
- Nikon Z50 DX Mirrorless Camera Body with NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens
- 20.9 Megapixel DX-Format CMOS Image Sensor | Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth | 209-Point Hybrid Autofocus | Native ISO 100–51,200 | EXPEED 6 Image Processing | 4K Ultra HD Video Recording | Flip-Down LCD Viewing Screen
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Nikon Z50 DX-Format Mirrorless Camera Body | EN-EL25 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery | MH-32 Battery Charger | UC-E21 USB Cable | AN-DC20 Strap | BF-N1 Body Cap | DK-30 Rubber Eyecup | NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens | LC-46B 46mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap | LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap | 90 Day Manufacturer Refurbished Warranty
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Nikon Z50 DX-format Mirrorless Camera Body | EN-EL25 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery | MH-32 Battery Charger | UC-E21 USB Cable | AN-DC20 Strap | BF-N1 Body Cap | DK-30 Rubber Eyecup | NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR LC-46B 46mm | Snap-On Front Lens Cap | LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap | 90 Day Manufacturer Refurbished Warranty
- Mirrorless versatility on a whole new level. 24.5MP BSI resolution that excels in low light. 14 FPS suitable for fast action. 4K UHD Video performance at its best.
- Full frame. Full pixel readout. Full featured 4K UHD Video. Top of the line video performance with 4K UHD 60p using full pixel readout and a host of outstanding features for serious videographers. Subject acquisition with speed and precision. 3.5x more buffer capacity than the original Z 6. Faster continuous shooting. Improved AF performance and functionality.
- Dual card slots (CFexpress/XQD + UHS-II SD). Flexibility and peace of mind when shooting important moments or on assignment, such as wedding and event photography. Comfortable. Durable. Intuitive. Z 6II’s exterior and interior have been thoughtfully designed to be handled and used with max comfort and ease of operation.
- Vertical Grip Ready. Now compatible with the new vertical battery grip for those in need of more power and easier shutter operation when shooting vertically. USB-C constant power and charging. Never run low on power during livestreams, video shoots and timelapses.
- One mount accepts them all. Compatible with a growing line of NIKKOR Z lenses as well as approx. 360 F-mount NIKKOR lenses with FTZ mount adapter (sold separately).
- optical zoom: 2.9 multiplier_x
- video capture resolution: 2160p
- max focal length: 70.0 millimeters
- Next Gen speed: experience the world’s fastest 0. 02 sec AF with real-time AF and object tracking
- Enhanced subject capture: wide 425 Phase/ 425 contrast detection points over 84% of the sensor
- Fast & accurate: up to 11Fps continuous shooting at 24. 2MP raw with crisp, clear natural colors
- Multiple movie functions: make time lapse movies or slow/quick motion videos without post processing
- Tiltable LCD screen: customizable for vlogging, still photography or recording a professional film
- In the box: rechargeable battery (NP-FW50) AC adaptor (ac-uud12), shoulder strap, body cap, accessory shoe cap, eyepiece cup, micro USB cable.Metering Range: -2 to 20 EV
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI full frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed
- 15 stop dynamic range, 14 bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800. Compatible with Sony E mount lenses. Can be connected via Bluetooth with smartphones featuring (as of the date of release)- Android (Android 5.0 or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later), iOS (Bluetooth 4.0 or later)
- Up to 10fps silent or mechanical shutter with AE/AF tracking. Battery life (Still Images): Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor), battery life (Movie, continuous recording): Approx. 200 min (Viewfinder) / Approx. 210 min (LCD monitor)
- 693 phase detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93 percent image coverage. Focus sensor: Exmor R CMOS sensor
- In the box: Rechargeable battery (NP FZ100), AC adapter (AC UUD12), shoulder strap, body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable. Metering type: 1200 zone evaluative metering
- 24 MP CMOS Sensor with accelerator unit helps achieve remarkable image quality; 3 Axis; 4 Stop Shake Reduction ensures sharp images even in lower light conditions; It is also compatible with multi tone 14 bit RAW image recording
- 3 inches Air gapless Capacitive Touch LCD Screen makes controlling the GR III event easier with complete menu control as well as focus and shutter release; It is confirmed that a USB connection can be established between the camera and the following OS’s; Windows 10(FCU, CU) (32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 8.1(32 bit, 64bit), Windows 8(32 bit, 64 bit), or Windows 7(32 bit, 64 bit); Mac macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- The GR III features a hybrid AF system combining a contrast type AF mechanism, superior in focusing precision with a phase detection type AF mechanism assuring high speed focusing operation; Taking advantage of both mechanisms, it assures faster, more responsive auto focus operation
- “The GR III provides wireless LAN functions for easy pairing with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers; By installing the dedicated Image Sync application on a mobile device, the user can display a Live View image on the device’s monitor, release the shutter and send various commands from the device”
- Full HD movie recording (1920 x 1080 pixels, 60 frame rate) in the H.264 recording format
- Compatible with Pentax AF 201, AF360 FGZ II and AF 540 FGZ II Flashes
- 5 in1 collapsible triangle reflector with upgraded ABS handles,easy to hold.
- Four colours cover a tranlucent panel,change colour to fit different needs of photographer.
- Gold: warm up the picture; Silver: brighten the picture; White: bounce light into shadows; Black: block out unwanted light; Translucent: soften light, often used overhead
- High density channel quality fabrics, the reflectivity up to 90%.
- Fold down into a 29.5inch carrying bag , easy to transport and store.
Also be sure to join the Liam Photography Podcast Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/liamphotographypodcast/ You can reach the show by call or text @ 470-294-8191 to leave a comment or request a topic or guest for the show. Additionally you can email the show @ email@example.com and find the show notes at http://www.liamphotographypodcast.com.
You can find my work @ https://www.liamphotography.net on and follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @liamphotoatl. If you like abandoned buildings and history, you can find my project @ http://www.forgottenpiecesofgeorgia.com. and http://www.forgottenpiecesofpennsylvania.com.
Please also stop by my Youtube channels Liam Photography